Tips For Styling The Embellished Shoes Trend
- Keep your bottom half plain. A plain pair of pants, bare legs or jeans will ensure that the shoes do the talking.
- Pair heavily embellished heels or boots with a flowing or pleated midi skirt for a feminine look.
- Dress up your casual beach look with a pair of embellished slides.
- If you’re a little shy of going over the top, opt for plain shoes with an embellished or metallic heel.
- Dress up a plain tee and jeans with a statement pair of embellished heels.
- Never wear very long pants or jeans with embellished shoes. Opt for a trouser cut that ends at the lower calf.
- Raw hem jeans and embellished shoes are a match made in heaven.
- If in doubt, style with bare legs or opaque tights!
Shop The Embellished Shoes Trend
Embellished Shoes For Summer
Aussie’s: don’t sweat it (literally!), embellished shoes are 100% Summer appropriate.
For an easy breezy daytime look, opt for pearl embellished slides.
Embellished Shoes For Winter
The embellished shoes trend can add femininity and detail to a warm Winter look. Team embellished boots with raw hem jeans for the ultimate juxtaposition. Or add 3d floral embellished velvet heels to a saucy wrap dress for the ultimate New Years get-up.