Top: American Apparel (Similar)
Skirt: Boohoo (Similar)
Wedges: Famous Footwear (Similar)
Photography by Matthew Barlow. Check out his ahhhh-mazing work!!
Bonjour!! As you can probably expect, I am not in Paris right now. Although I can’t magically conjure up the cool, spring air (as opposed to this sweaty heat), I can inject a certain Parisian je ne c’est qais (French readers- sorry if my attempt at Francais is utterly embarassing) into my style. Cue this oversized flowy check-print skirt, which, quite suitably, is made up of the three colours from the French flag.
Despite the crazy crazy heat, I still want to rock the turtleneck trend. And this little singlet top from American Apparel is the perfect way to do it without passing out from over-heating. Ah… reverse season problems, you see!
On a more exciting note, it’s less than two weeks until Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia. **Grins** Eeeeeeeeeeee!! There’s currently a pile of clothes the size of Jupiter on my bed as I organize my outfits.
After I volunteered backstage last year, it prompted me to really start giving my blog a 100%- so I guess you can call it the birth of ‘The Daily Luxe’. At that point, my head went: ‘right next year, I’m coming back as a guest.’ It just shows what you can achieve when you put your mind to it! I’ll be posting a crazy amount of updates on my Insta as the Australian collections roll in, so keep updated by following @thedailyluxe
P.S. the amazing individuals at IFB selected my post ‘8 Fashion Week Accessory Trends You Can Wear Now’ as one of the best in the old bloggy world. Check out the other fantastic picks below:
Links à la Mode: March 26
- Adorned in Armor: Capital Fashion
- Al-Balsam Life: Beauty Tips That Make You Look Younger
- A Handful of Stories: Outfit of the Day: Layered Skirts
- Attire Club: 35 Essential Dressing Tips for Men
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Brilliantly Basic
- Couture Crush: Korean Berrisom ‘My Lip Tint Pack’ Review
- Fashion Moriarty: What to Wear to Meet Anna Wintour
- Funky Jungle: 5 Tips for Surviving a Shopping Break
- Hey Mishka: DIY Jeweled Spring Hat
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Bag With the Worst Wrap
- Les Assorties: C.J. Bakhos X Piece & Co.
- Moda Addicted: 10 Closet Essentials You Should Splurge On
- My Fashion Slash Life: Glamorous Nigerian Aso-Ebi Wedding Style
- Purushu Arie: Shades of Grey
- Sheela Writes: Sheet Masks Are Taking Over
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Spring Clean Your Life
- The Daily Luxe: 8 Fashion Week Accessories Trends You Can Wear Now
- TLV Birdie: Green Beauty Online: Seed to Serum
- We Are Ready Made: Teenage Riot
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Spring/Summer 2015 Trends Guide